Ratings for Dr. Aaron D. Kromhout

Dr. Kromhout is an amazing doctor,never rushes you, answers all of your questions and has amazing bedside manners. I am on my 3rd pregnancy with him...2 uncomplicated and 1 complicated, He has never missed answering a single question for me. Hands down one of the best OB's in our area. The staff at Creating Harmony are fabulous and always made my experience easy and fabulous. I recommend this group to everyone that is looking for a GREAT doctor!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Dr. K has always shown to be very attentive, caring and pro-patient rights. He has a great sense of humor, and is very tolerant of tons of questions, giving the best answers he can. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

He has a great knowledge base, excellent listener and bedside manner,very thorough and not rushed. Made me feel like he had all the time in the world for me, like I was his only patient for the day!! That's a rare quality to find nowaday! Awesome!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Dr Kromhout was recommended to me by 2 close friends when I was pregnant with my second daughter. I had some problems in my pregnancy & had to have a c-section. He is an amazing surgeon & his bedside manner is off the charts. I have never had such consistantly outstanding care from any Dr. He is always very attentive, sincere & thorough. I have recommended him to several friends who have all been thrilled to have him through their pregnancies.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Kromhout has always provided me with attentive and compassionate care. I found his bedside manner to be great.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

I was assigned Dr. Kromhout when he first started working in Dr. Segal's office and loved him since then. When he opened Creating Harmony I moved along as well. He has always been very helpful and considerate. He did a colposcopy and criotherapy procedures for me after an abnormal pap, which also helped with the discharge/cramps problems I was having. I would've loved to have him as my my doctor during my pregnancy, but I now live in Canada and won't have that opportunity. I know one couple who went to his office during their pregnancy and loved it.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

In spite of current literature that clearly indicates that uterine fibroids can cause pain, this MD stated that fibroids do NOT cause pain. He actually prescribed an anti-fungal medication, stating that there was mold in the city where I live. He gave no warning about possible side effects of this medication.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Poor bedside manner

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Aaron D. Kromhout's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in San Luis Obispo, CA