Dr. David S. Menashe

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David S. Menashe

Doctor Menashe changed/saved my life. Five years ago I developed a urological problem and was seeing another urologist who told me I would have to self catheter myself 4 times a day for the rest of my life. I asked what could be done to improve my situation - the reply from that urologist was “get used to it”. My oncologist recommended I see Dr Menashe. I am extremely pleased to say Dr Menashe examined me, ran a couple tests and said, “ I am pretty sure we can help you “......... He performed a procedure that corrected my problem. I had four years of a normal life and just recently had to go back to Dr Menashe for a bit of “touch up” work ( which I may have to have again at some point) and I am back to living a normal life. I have had a few health issues over the years and dealt with many different doctors - Dr Menashe is the best urologist I have ever met or know of anywhere.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2019

Dr. Menashe has been advising me for several years, and he is both an excellent communicator and physician. I always feel confident in asking him questions about my health and taking his advice!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2019

I have seen Dr. Menashe off an on for over 18 years - he has always been helpful and understanding. Now two other family members go to him too.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

Excellent doctor. I am a patient of Dr. Menashe's and have been since 1993. I had a question about a procedure and results done in another doctor's office and he called me back personally-twice- and gave excellent advice. He's a great doctor and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Dr. David S. Menashe's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Request an appointment: http://www.oregonclinic.com/our-team/david-menashe Dr. Menashe graduated from the University of Oregon Health Sciences Center. He later completed his internship and residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Menashe finished his urology fellowship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York. He is also a member of the Oregon Medical Association and the Multnomah County Medical Society. Dr. Menashe focuses on bladder cancer, kidney cancer, prostate cancer and general urology at The Oregon Clinic - Urology.

• English

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1983)