Ratings for Dr. Boyan A. Georgiev

LISTENS TO HIS PATIENTS AND TREATS THEM KINDLY;VERY PROACTIVE IN YOUR HEALTH

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

very good Doctor!We have been seeing Dr.Georgiev for many years. He thinks outside the box and listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I was so impressed w/the care & education my wife has received over the last 4 yrs., I switched to him as my primary physician. Extremely caring & open to new methods of treatment & medications, when necessary. Excellent listener to patient problems. Always asks for more info, i.e., other symptoms. Has started a new treatment for wife's Diabetes that her endocronologist refused to accept or listen to. Blood sugar is under best control of her life & the insulin-induced weight gain continues to drop. We both totally trust this man w/ our lives.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I like Dr. Georgiev. He always greets me with a smile and handshake. He has helped me lose weight and lowered my bad Choleste and raised my good up. He brought my diabetes under control within a year. He cleared up the constant aching in my legs and feet. My a1c test have gone from 6.4 down to 6.1 I like him. He is personable,takes time with me and listens. He laughs at my jokes. He has a positive attitude. His staff are very good to me as well. He fills perscriptions over the phone if they run out. He helps me when he can with sample medicine occassionally. His staff are courteous and helpful and remind me of appointments. I did have some trouble with one medication and he put me back on my old one. I am proud of myself and him also.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

Extremely knowledgable about every aspect in his profession. Great with his people skills. Always has a smile on his face and is very considerate. Great staff and environent in the office. My family and friends all are pateints and are greatful to be apart of his patient list. He is my doctor and I can't be treated with as much respect as he does with me.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

Poor on all counts.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2006

Unwilling to spend any time with patients on their first visit to the office. Lets his nurse practitioner (who is good)do everything, then doesn't even review her findings with the patient at the end of the visit. Very poor people skills.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2005

Dr. Boyan A. Georgiev's Credentials

• Sofia Med Academy, Fac Of Med, Sofia, Bulgaria (Grad. 1985)