Ratings for Dr. Adela A. Navarro

Dr. Navarro was horrid; she called my roommate (34, w/ 16yr old child) who wanted a hysterectomy a 'happy cutter' and told me "Wow, you are hairy" after seeing me in my gown, after I had explained my PCOS, as excess body hair is a symptom that any woman would be VERY self conscious about. She constantly talked down to me and belittled me while discussing issues I have. Will NEVER go back.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I was very satisfied with Dr Navarro. I had to have a histarectomy. It took 6 hours because I had a lot of scar tissue. She stuck with me. She could have just cut me, but she didn't. I have a lot of respect for her. It showed me that she cares about her patients. For that I am grateful. I will refer people to her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Horrible. The MA snatched my clipboard from my hand when filling out my private information and began asking the questions out loud for me to verbally answer. She told me she could do it quicker, even though she did not ask if I wanted it filled out quicker. In fact, I wanted to take my time and make sure I filled it out correctly. When Dr. Navarro got to the room, she did not introduce herself even though I have never met her before. When I explained the reason for my visit, she made a face at me as if the description of my problem disgusted her. She asked if I had a pap smear before, I said yes, and she proceeded to examine me without explaining what she was doing. I usually see Dr Popkin and he explains himself step by step every time. She wasn't gentle or very nice. As soon as I can switch doctors AND offices, I most definitely will. Also, the front desk called with my results and explained them incorrectly. If I hadnt called back, I would've never been prescribed my antibiotics.

Submitted June 11, 2014

My Experience With this Doctor has not been a pleasant one, i always feel rushed and that not enough time is spent with me considering this is my first pregnancy. The doctor is not very welcoming or warm and during the last 4 weeks of my pregnancy i have been asked if i wanted to be examined and checked. The staff working at the Gruehn Bldg is not quiet about patient confidentiality, which is against HIPAA privacy law. During this last week of my pregnancy i have decided to switch to a different doctor so i feel confident when i deliver.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

The best ob/gyn I have ever seen. Very to the point, doesn't waste time. She knows her job and does it very well. I would recommend her to anyone, whether pregnant or not!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

If you can reach the front desk which will be a miracle, for the most part they will be helpful depening who you get on the phone. Some will go out of there way when others will just tell you to call back later becuase they dont want to get there pen out and write another message. LAZY!! They always double book so you may wait for 45 minutes each time you go, but i have never felt rushed when I have my apointment either. Dr Navarro is the best in emergencys but she will waive off things she doesnt feel important and even when you ask for her to explain she doesnt seem to like to do so. She does know her stuff if you willing to deal with her bed side mannor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr. Navarro is a wonderful doctor! Very helpful, understanding and wonderful bedside manor. She was my doctor with my first pregnancy and child and I absolutely adored her!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

I Love Dr. Navarro. I was referred to her from a relative for the birth of my 3rd child and my whole experience with her was excellent. She is even great for regular exams.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

She is a wonderful doctor. I have referred family and friends to her also. Very, very knowledgeable and forth right.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Dr. Adela A. Navarro's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1975)