Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Copeland

I was pleased to find a knowledgable conscientious doctor when I relocated to the area.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Best OB in the area. He delivered my high risk twin pregnancy and addressed every.single concern and I never questioned his opinion or advice.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I was sent to Dr. Copeland after it was found I had pre-cancer cells. I am only in my twenties, and I was pretty scared. The staff was super nice, talked to me to calm me down and brought me a bottled water when the pain almost made me pass out. One of his nurses remembered me every time, and would ask about my job and life. He is older and extremely educated. He welcomed my mom into the room to discuss anything we wanted. I would agree he is a little rough and did make me feel like a specimen or just one of the 1,000 patients he probably sees, but he is professional and really knows what he is talking about.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Not the most gentle doctor I've had. Dr. Copeland made me feel like I was a cow being examined at a veterinarian's office. Saying that, he did give me some knowledge to a problem that was simple but never explained by any other doctor. Dr. Copeland's staff at check in were unfriendly, uninformative and I was not impressed. Also, trying to get through to the doctor's office after blood tests is a nightmare. I've had to call in 5 times in 3 days to get a hold of the 'appointment taker' who told me all she does is take appointments so she doesn't know who I need to speak to for test results. Dr. Copeland also was not thorough in the tests he decided to run as I have found out from another doctor. Probably will not be back.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I love this practice. You cannot go wrong with selecting Dr. C for either OB or GYN issues, as he has both delivered my child and also a GYN procedure.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Have been a patient for 10 years. Verry sad to be leaving the practice due to relocating to another part of the country. He even fit me in for a follow up, when 'I' was the one running late. great doctor and hope I find one in his league in FL.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

He got me in in two min and was in the room in less than 5. Very happy man and he really takes time with his patients!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Great doctor, face-to-face. But calling to get help typically means long waits in their phone system---poor support system.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Copeland delivered my twins and I could not have received better care. Sure, sometimes I wait in the waiting roon...I do that at the peditrician too. you knowe, doctors get behind because PATIENTS show up late. PATIENTS call with urgent issues. HOSPITALS call about patients. BABIES need to be delivered. I'm so sorry that these issues delay you. Some of you posting here sound like real PITA's.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

I went to Dr. Copeland for several years, but grew tired of waiting for up to 1 1/2 hours to be seen at every appointment. They always overbook! When he finally saw me at my last visit, I apparently appeared annoyed since I had missed almost a half day of work. I told him I was upset about the long wait and he got very angry with me, did not apologize and it was the last time I went to his office. I couldn't believe how poorly I was treated! In my opinion, he has WAY too many patients and too little patience of his own.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Dr. Christopher M. Copeland's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Oxford