Ratings for Dr. John J. Fink

Dr. Fink is awesome! He always takes the time to listen and understand your issue. I can't say enough good things about him. I would recommend him to everyone who is looking for a caring doctor that takes you seriously. All of the nurses that have taken me back to the exam room have been courteous and professional. My experience with his office staff has not be the best. There is one girl up front with dark hair that is consistently rude and condescending. Don't let her get in your way of a great doctor! Dr. Fink is the best!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Fink is EXTRAORDINARY! I fell in love when he actually washed his hands before examining me! Yes, it's true . You will not believe how many doctors that I've seen (first rate) who do not, and they never see me again. Dr. Fink listens to you, and he doesn't check his watch while so doing. Additionally, I see why his patient reviews are so unbelievably high (I thoroughly researched him before my visit). Simply put, he embodies and exudes competence and confidence ( I have faith in his ability to do his job ) and he is extremely kind. By the way, Jackie is the person whom you first will encounter, and she is an angel: personable, kind, & helpful. Just unbelievably customer service oriented--she is the best! Nicole, medical assistant, is cheerful, kind, patient, and simply wonderful. If you want a great doctor--look no further--Dr. Fink is the one!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Fink has been an outstanding doctor, very personable and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Outstanding Doctor! I trust and respect him 110 percent!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2008

so nice and easy to talk to .awesome care from staff. love him he is awesome. thanks for the best care ever.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. John J. Fink's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1997)