Ratings for Dr. William O. Sargeant

Years ago things were great. Somewhere along the way his patient number seem to double for some reason. Now the office staff is very rude and incompetent. After years of being Sargeant's patient I had monthly appointments to get my prescriptions. I wanted to see him not the nurse practitioner! After several visits seeing the nurse practitioners I realized he didn't care about me. His focus was on developing relationships with new patients. He also ask that we change our insurance to Cigna Healthspring - big mistake. I couldn't make appointments with my other doctors without a referral. Thank goodness I have Humana back. If you really care about your health STAY AWAY!!! If all you want is a prescription written and don't mind waiting a couple hours I'm sure they are excepting new patients. I believe he would write a prescription to a frog if he hopped in with $5 in his mouth! GOOD LUCK!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

This Dr and his practice are a joke..Husband and I had been Patients for several years.. yet when we had an issue and needed to see dr asap.. no appt was available.. and phone staff said i could keep calling back to see if anyone did not show up... but they could not call me.. Have only seen Dr Sargent ONE TIME .. in appx a dozen visits over several years.. only get seen my physican assistant.. Office Always seems to have Staffing Issues.. Hum... That tell me something internally is wrong it the way this practice operates. All Seem Uncaring ! More worried about Lunch time ! Will all of our medical records transferred immediately to DR CHAMNONG Family Practice.. HE IS A GREAT DR.. with STAFF THAT CARES ! Good Luck to Dr Sargents Patients !!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Please make sure you understand the HIPPA Act before you see this physician. It is important that you do. Furthermore, staff is very rude.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. William O. Sargeant's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1976)