Ratings for Dr. Jay Fawver

After taking the medicine Dr. Fawver prescribed I ended up with Chronic Pancreatitis and Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction!! The medication was known to cause these "issues so now I have MORE problems than before!! Sooooo much WORSE!!! Find someone who KNOWS what medicines can do to you and WARNS you ahead of time!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Not impressed at all! Only the first time did i see Dr.Fawver. After that it was always nurse practitioners. They played guessing games with my medications trying to take me off of my anxiety meds because it was a controlled substance. I believe they did it to save their own asses not because they cared about me or my symptoms.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Worst customer service I have ever had! Call in - EVERY time you end with voice mail promising a call within 24 hours. My time is valuable too. Refused any kind of disability but still expects me to make regular appointments, how am I supposed to get time off work? Promised a med would be called in, it wasn't. I had to call and leave TWO messages a week apart before any response.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

AMAZING PHYSICIAN!! The best there is. Dr. Fawver and Jeanette (NP) are the real deal and have turned my life around!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

So glad that my family found his practice!! Great people who honestly care and know what they're doing

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

I absolutely loved dr. Fawver and his staff. I've had nothing not excellent service.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I was basically treated like a lab rat for prescription medications.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr Fawver is a genius. a kind and caring person. I had watched his show years ago and visited a seminar he had on ALZ. with this we were able to make it thru the 20 yrs of my moms Alzheimer's bout. his ofc setup is amazing. I swear he can 'hear' what is being said in each exam room. His knowledge of drugs is outstanding. I trust him more than ever because of that. most drs just rx something without understanding you or the meds. he has helped me more than I ever expected anyone to be able to. I have seen nothing to make me think he is in it for the money. in fact, I would think the opposite to be true. his staff is great. and true, there are times when I have to wait a few minutes in the waiting room, but that's fine. if Dr Fawver (or his FNP) is your dr, you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I have seen Dr. Fawver for several years and saw him originally in the mid-1990's. He is VERY intelligent and understanding. I am very sensitive to meds and he and his staff have worked with me and any time I call they get me in right away if I am having problems. I would not see anyone else for my mental health.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Very uninpressed. No confidence as to the clinicians' knowledge and willingness to get to know my daughter and make a solid diagnosis or treatment. "have we seen you before" was our welcome (answer: yes!). Always have to pay immediately upon arrival, as if we're going to skip payment. Clinician is rambling and incoherent and does not make one feel that she really knows what to do. Meds cost more than 2x what she estimated. Are her medical memories as unreliable?

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Jay Fawver's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1983)