Ratings for Dr. Victoria A. PERKINS

Had 1st appt with Dr perkins yesterday. I was called exactly @ my appt time which was great. She was very friendly and actually listened to me. Most doctors cut you off. She explained things to me in a way I understood. She rates as a wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Excellent doc, one of better docs at Physicians East. Exceptionally smart and no-nonsense!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I had a completely wonderful experience at Dr. Perkins' office. Her staff was excellent, the facility was spacious and clean, yet welcoming. Dr. Perkins herself was a very thorough, knowledgeable and gentle doctor with an excellent bedside manner. I came away from my appointment with her armed with a new understanding of my condition and the means to properly combat it. If you see this review, Dr. Perkins, you're my hero. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I have been a patient for 5+ years. She always has all the time in the world for you. Never rushes through an appointment. Has gone the extra mile for me numerous times and has kept my condition under control. She is a delight to deal with and gifted in her field!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Victoria A. PERKINS's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)

GHI