Ratings for Dr. Grace Hwang

Dr. Hwang is great. She takes time to listen to you talk before jumping to a diagnosis. Everything is computerized which makes the office very well organized.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

At first I did not like Dr. Hwang, I thought she was not very friendly. Also she seemed so young, I thought she could not have possibly had that much experience. But after a couple of visits I really grew to like her. She is very helpful with providing referrals and listening to what the patient wants in terms of prescriptions. The office was very nice and the staff very pleasant. I never had to wait very long when I had an appointment. The office is high tech. I would have continued to see Dt. Hwang but I moved out of the area.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. Hwang was cold the very first time I met her but after a few visits she warmed up and was very nice and comforting. She was very helpful in giving me refferals for what ever I wanted.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Great doctor! Very helpful and caring! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2005

Dr. Grace Hwang's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Redondo Beach, CA