Ratings for Dr. Kristen Stone Mulhern

Dr. Stone is one of the kindest most caring Doctors I have ever met. She always listens to me, and has delivered two of my children. She is a wonderful Doctor. The entire NW Women's Consultants is great, but Dr. Stone is my favorite.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Dr. Stone is one of the best doctors I have seen. She has a wonderful bedside manner and explains things in detail, without being confusing. She cares about her patients and their well being.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

I had one visit so far, but I can tell that she's a caring physician based upon the extra time she took to speak to me after my exam. Not many doctors do that anymore. I like the location of her office and the fact that it's near the hospital.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

The Dr. is a great person and very caring and knowledgable about her field.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2006

Dr. Stone Mulhern is the best ob I have ever seen (and I've seen a lot, even in her office!) I had a long lasting condition and she was the only one there who spent much more than two minutes writing me a scrip and rushing me out of the room. She CARES about her patients in the old-fashioned, real way way that makes patients feel safe. It is hard to find doctors like her anymore and it was such a relief to be in her care during my experiences. She even referred me to an excellent surgeon during a pre-melanoma scare I had. I am so sad that my insurance is changing and I have to leave her. I can honestly say it will be hard to find another ob that is so sweet, caring, and goes the extra mile for her patients. I strongly recommend this woman!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

Would have been nice to be able to get my condition looked into but this doctor charges $240 for an annual and pap. And the office could care less if you are uninsured. My old doctor back home charged no more than $80 for an annual.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2005

I feel more comfortable with Dr. Stone-Mulhern than I have ever felt with any doctor. I feel like I can ask her anything. I have been through some difficult situations and she always finds a way to ease my anxiety. She has a soothing, comforting personality coupled with strong knowledge in her field and I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2005

Dr. Stone-Mulhern is the BEST! She works WITH her patients to find the best methods of care & treatment, rather than deciding for her patients. I've never been HAPPIER with any other OB & I feel so BLESSED to be in her care during my high-risk pregnancy!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2004

Dr. Kristen Stone Mulhern's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington Heights, IL