Ratings for Dr. Donald D. Carver

me and my husband have been with dr. carver for 11 years i wouldnt trade him for the world. he has saved mine and my husbands life when another dr misdiagnosed my cancer and when my husband wasn't getting enough oxygen and having a heart attack and pneumonia. me and my husband have numerous health problems and have been to that office i can't even count the times and never had to wait they were always prompt, nice, caring and always went out of the way to help you. they don't make doctors like him anymore.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Dr. Carver is very dedicated, knowledgable and extremely caring. He is clearly one of the best -if not the best- in the area!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2006

He has been my Doctor for 10 years. He is wonderful and caring.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2006

I had a scheduled appointment with this office and sat for two hours in the waiting room. People who came in after me were being seen and after being ignored by the nursing staff for two hours, I left and needless to say, I did not go back.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2005

Dr. Donald D. Carver's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Workers Comp