Ratings for Dr. Dorai T. Rajan

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Was always very helpful and caring. Since he is part of a network of dr's his attitude has changed and is very uncaring.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Rajan is one of the Best Internal medicine doctors in this area. He has watch over my family since 80's he took care of my grandparents and actually my hole family since then. I would not go to any other doctor. His staff is very courteous and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

This is the worst doctor experience EVER!!! Very impersonal, incompetent and the billing is the worst! Very unprofessional!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. Rajan is one of the most caring, loving people I know. He was my mother's doctor and thanks to him, we had a few extra years with her. When she was close to the end, Dr. Rajan informed me that she had lost her fight. While telling me this, tears appeared in his eyes. Takes time to listen. If he can't help you he will refer you to someone he thinks will be able to. In my opinion, Dr. Rajan is one SUPERIOR doctor and friend.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Dorai T. Rajan's Credentials

• Jawaharlal Inst Of Post-Grad Med Educ, Madras Univ, Pondicherry (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Belpre, OH