Ratings for Dr. Todd E. Samuelson

Known as the best in town and I believe it. I feel a lot better

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Samuelson is interested and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Great doctor and REALLY smart.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Great new staff. He's changed offices recently and it's definitely an improvement.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Overall he was quick, fast, and perfect with his hand. I went to him and he was very kind. We was very smart and hard working. That probably why he is one of the best if not the best ENT in town. He cares and he was on time actually he early. He also can speak spanish which i was impressed by. So overall I would strongly advise this man to any patient. Also the comment about his dry personality i disagree with because he was funny and nice. Though he was dry one time i had a check up but that was after he just work on multiple surgeries. Thats to be expected of any person after concentrating for a long time. I think he a great doctor probably why he is put in "Top docs" for texas monthly.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

I really dont know what the person before me is talking about. Dr. Samuelson is one of the most respected doctors in town and KNOWS what he is doing. I have been going to him for years and he has performed surgery on both me and my wife. Both of us have had wonderful experiences and I recommend him to anyone. I really appreciate that he took the time to make sure I was healed with follow-up appointments as opposed to just checking me off his list.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Good doctor who uses modern, minimally invasive surgical techniques.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Excellent doctor. Takes care of both my wife and myself, and has always listened and solved our problems.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2006

He is very attentive,caring and informative. He removed my daughters tonsils (she was 6 at the time and scared to death) and calmed her fears and mine. Also, my son has a hearing loss. Dr. Samuelson explained this loss very well. My son has a follow-up appointment once a year to monitor the situation, so we keep in touch. The audiologists is superb and Vickie, the receptionist/appt.scheduler is so personable. Dr. Samuelson has several children of his own so he understands kiddos completely. He really listens to my 10yr old son when he tells about what is happening in his life at the time(with school,sports,etc.). He was also voted by his peers as a TOP doctor (Texas Monthly). I can't say enough!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2006

Dr Samuelson was very helpful and took very good care of my husband after he had his tonsils, etc removed. He and his staff where great to work with

flag | Submitted February 4, 2006

Dr. Todd E. Samuelson's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1986)