Ratings for Dr. Regis J. O'Keefe

Dr. Okeefe is by far the best doctor I have ever had. He took the time to fully explain my condition and made me feel 100% comfortable. He even stayed until 9 pm one night, just to calm my nerves about upcoming surgery. He also gave me his cell phone number and was very attentive during my stay at the hospital. I would recommend Dr. Okeefe to anyone. I cannot praise him enough!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I saw a P.A. who treated me for a serious knee condition that kept me rom walking...I mentioned he reminded me of a "Matt Romano" and he flipped out denoting he's NOT italian, never would be, never ever think that, I'm a "Mick"...etc etc, 3 days later I was :Discharged" from any other services from that hospital...every office NOT TO SEE OR TREAT ME and if I tried again, he would call the police. in rochester...I tried 32 doctors there is a note from Dr. O'keefe NOT TO ACCEPT ME. incident with the "Bigoted" P.A. Brenton..so I can't get orthopedic medical care in rochester. they told me to out of state. to this date i am in severe pain. I mean if a doctor won't see you, fine, but he went way out of his way to punish me, I am severly disabled and joint problems are my worst...just what they do and he knew that. Hey, ok, I won't go to your office but to threaten me with the police and notify every orthopedic doctor, in rochester, NOT to accept my case is extraordinary.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Regis J. O'Keefe's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal