Ratings for Dr. Robert Levin

I have been a patient of Dr. Levin for over 20 years (since he was still on Congress Ave.); I have never had anything but great service and helpfulness from everyone in his office. I always make appointments in early morning, as ALL offices get busy as the day goes on from emergencies, walk-ins, etc. and never wait very long. Have recommended him to several friends and co-workers.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I have been going to Dr Levin for over 15 years. I have had some issues but have always been able to get the help I needed when I needed it. They will go the extra mile for you.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

After many years (over 20) of being patients of Dr Levin's, our entire family left his practice. Dr. Levin was uncaring and unavailable during family crises. It was impossible to get staff to call us back. The office manager, Mrs. Levin, is rude. The other reviews below support our feelings as well. I would to recommend this office to anyone

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

My family has been going to dr. Levin for a few years. When going in for a check up, the office charged me a copayment. According to my insurance, I do not have to pay a copay for well check ups. When I asked for my $30 back, dr levin's wife was extremely rude and condescending. Not only did I not get my money back, but they sent my husband and I as well as my parents a letter stating that they would no longer treat us. Awful practice, not worth the headache.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

My father is 84 years old. He had an appointment card and based on the date on the appointment card (which was the date of the appointment he had made) he went to see Dr. Levin. When he got to the office, he was told that the office overbooked and that they would need to reschedule him. The office manager (the doctor's wife) was very rude to him. When my father got home, he soon received a $25 bill from Dr. Levin's office charging him for a no-show. My dad called the office and spoke to the wife. He explained that the office had over-booked and that he was told to come back another time. The wife did not believe my dad. He has now been getting threatening letters in the mail from Dr. Levin's office, that state that they are going to ruin my dad's credit rating if he does not pay up. I cannot believe that a doctor (who, by the way, my dad likes very much) is letting his wife treat his patients in such a reprehensible manner. Going after an 84 year old man like this over something that never occurred is horrendous. In the meantime, my father has been told by two of his friends that they loved Dr. Levin (as does my dad) but stopped going to his office because of his wife.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

They charge you $25 to cancel appointments, even if it was an emergency

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Rating staff a 1 cause his wife is a horrible office manager. We've been patients for a long time and I recently had a billing question. She was rude and obnoxious. When I asked if an error could have been made ( It appears like I was double billed) she ripped into me cause I don't do billing for a living like she does. I told her without an explanation I won't pay the bill and she said shed be glad to put it in collections. Too bad -dr. Levin is a pretty good doctor. His nurse Susie is great. PS- the double billing was a result of during a routine physical my daughter mentioned she had heart burn -the office in turn billed for a physical and an office visit. Apparently during a physical you're not allowed to mention an ailment cause you will be billed for that.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

great, timely, freindly and concerned...I would recommend him to anyone...new patient but I plan on staying with him forever

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Appts were on time. Dr. is pleasant, helpful but, like his office, a bit disorganized.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Dr. Robert Levin's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wellington, FL