Ratings for Dr. Heidi T. Rogers

Dr Rogers failed to diagnose BPPV and commented that going to a BPPV specialist for her to diagnose me and perform the epley mani ever wa WOO WOO!! How outrageously uneducated! I was healed of BPPV in one session with the PT!! She also said that the cysts behind my ears could be treated with tee tree oil since I am into "woo woo" things like that!! My dermatologist said that I should have them surgically removed! I find her disrespectful and unacceptable!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

My family has been with Dr.Rogers for 6 years and I wouldn't change doctors for anything. She is the best! Very smart, caring, takes her time, and wonderful personality.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

Very caring individual. Really connected with her. Felt she made a big effort to get to know me and my problems and didn't judge

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Rogers is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor. I feel she really cares about my health and is empathetic to the issues I come to her with.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Very thorough and very helpful. Takes time to really engage with her patients. She's # 1.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. Heidi T. Rogers's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med