Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Sliman

Dr. Sliman has been my children's doctor for their entire lives (over 8 years). He is amazing! He listens to your concerns and is very upfront with his thinking. My daughter has asthma and he takes her illness very seriously. He has even called my home personally to check up on her. He is very patient and helpful. I can go on and on. I truly appreciate everything he has done for my family. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr Sliman is the best. He has been my kids Dr for the past 8 years. I just wish he was a regular family Dr so he could be mine too! He is patient, attentive and he takes the time to listen to both myself and my kids. My kids love him too which really makes a huge difference to me. Really I can't speak highly enough of him and I would recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome kids Dr.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Sliman has been my children's pediatrician for 12 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring and always makes sure that parents and child understand what is going on. I highly recommend him and the other doctors at Woodinville Pediatrics that I have seen in his absence.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr. Sliman is a wonderful pediatrician. He never rushes you and wants to get the full picture. Involves your child in the discussion as well so its not just me talking about the symptoms I notice. Very patient and helpful! Its a big practice and the front desk staff are sometimes not that attentive but the behind scenes staff are excellent!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. Gregory A. Sliman's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1988)