Ratings for Dr. Gerald Klooster

Spot on in my diagnosis! He helped a very complicated problem. Excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I went to see this doctor for an EMG because of a spinal disorder. He kept asking me the same questions over and over like he was trying to spin the story to match his assumptions. I had filed for disability and it was like he had a preconceived notion that I should not get it so he was trying to pin my lack of leg strength on a recent accident instead of being related to long term spinal disease. I have had several other physicians remark about the lack of strength in that leg and foot versus the other and he refused to comment that there was less strength in the leg and foot versus the other. Because he could find no nerve damage from the EMG he acted like the horrible pain I am in was nothing. Because I have Artificial Disc Replacements and walked with a can for over a year he acted like, because I was walking upright, that everything should be fine in my life. I would be willing to bet that he destroys my entire case because he could not get a positive EMG. I wake every day and my wife has to lift me out of bed to get me up, I can barely sit in a car anymore and I have Primary Pulmonary Hypertension and my breathing is a mess under any physical exercise. I have severe diminished capacity and can barely function so I have several physicians that verify that I am disabled, including an attorney that would have never taken the case had he not believed that I was not eligible as he will have to put in a ton of work that he will not be paid for if I am found ineligible. I was not impressed at all.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I went to Dr. Klooster after being in a car wreck. I had dual insurance, from my car insurance and my health care from my employer. The staff neglected to bill out either insurance company, almost 3 years after seeing him the bill still is not paid. They expect me to pay this bill when the billing staff didnot do their job! Dr. Klooster did nothing for me but refer me to another doctor. What a waste of time and money!Staff is not willing to accept they are at fault in the billing process. I do not recommend this medical service provider.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

He is not board certified!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Gerald Klooster's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1987)