Ratings for Dr. Gregory Kelso

Dr Kelso has a mean demener to him, very poor bed side manners. Don't believe the doctor has all of his patients best health concerns at all. Couldn't recommend Dr Kelso to anyone ! God Bless ...

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Doctor Kelso is very rude to his patients and he makes u feel uncomfortable when talking to him. He never smiles he always has a straight face like he doesnt want to be at his job. He told my husband to suck it up when he discussed his issues with him. We immediately found a new doctor. I wouldnt recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I doctored with Dr. Kelso for years. I found him to be very thorough very caring and very nice. if he was having a bad day, he never took it out on his patience and most of all when I was doctoring with him and complaining of severe pain, he believed in me, he would send me to what was suppose to be a specialist and that specialist did not care. he accussed me of being crazy, until I dropped and had to have emergency. and the doctor beside me still believing in me was none other than dr. Kelso. great man.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I have been a patient of his for about eight years...while I like him very much, I have at times thought he was not as thorough as he should be ...but he listens very well and answers any question you may ask

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Worst dr I've ever had his bedside manners are horrible and he doesn't take time to diagnose just treats symptoms and if you don't like what he says to bad for you. He will make you leave his practice. He's rude and gruff. He even made my children cry for no reason he's just mean.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I have to say that I have never had issues with Dr Kelso until I went into his office because I was feeling very ill. I was having terrible back pains and some other issues right after I gave birth to my daughter. He did a quick not very thorough look over and sat back down at his computer. He then started to rattle off all these medications he wanted to prescribe me. I reminded him that I had just had a baby and was exclusively nursing her so I needed any type of medication to be safe. He went on to tell me that the medicine was safe and would cause no problems with breast feeding. After taking the medication for one day my daughter became very ill. She was vomiting nonstop and had a fever spike out of control. We had to rush our then 2 month old to the emergency room to find out that the medication I was taking that was prescribed by Dr Kelso was not to be taken while breast feeding and is what caused our daughter to be sick. Just very disappointed that this mistake was made by him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

i dont like that doc kelso is very smart an sarcstic ab things i went in to find a new family doc an he critiside me ab my weight said i was obese an im only 20 pounds over weight,he said i was phscotic,just cause i have anzity an dpression an thats why i have body pain,an he said to me why u back so soon??telling me that i think that im really sick an i dont have asthema noing i do!! iwas very upset enuff i was in tears

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Kelso is very supportive and helpful. He is a minimalist. He does not believe in prescribing more medicine than necessary, He is very knowledgeable. He gives you enough time to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

We were very happy with the care we received from Dr. Kelso, especially when my husband was hospitalized. He really demanded the nurses take good care of his patients.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr.Kelso needs to be a little more thorough with his patients, getting to the root of the problem instead of just treating the symptoms. the longer I go to him the more arragent he seems to be.I really don't feel he is in practice for the right reasons.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Gregory Kelso's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med