Really like Dr Direnzo-Coffey as our grandson's pediatrician. The only neutral comment is that she is extremely busy and if you need to make a same day appointment many times you have to be seen by another doctor with her practice.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Coffey to anyone! She is wonderful with my child and always willing to chat. I have never felt that she is trying to rush us out the door. She takes the time to talk with us, answer questions, and give suggestions. Her nurses are great as well as the PA. We also appreciate being able to call with a question and having a nurse call us right back.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Dr. Coffey is very thorough, knowledgeable and caring. She devotes the time you need to your child and explaining the diagnosis to you. She never makes you feel bad for bringing your child in or asking questions. We LOVE her & her nurses Janelle & Erin.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Coffey is wonderful. She is always available and very patient with my two kids. My kids never complain when they have an appointment because the love seeing her and trust her. Whenever there is a problem she is very kind in explaining what's going on. I trust her opionion when she recommends a specialist for my children.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Gina Direnzo-Coffey's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Really like Dr Direnzo-Coffey as our grandson's pediatrician. The only neutral comment is that she is extremely busy and if you need to make a same day appoint..."

February 2, 2015
  • City changed from "OMAHA" to "BOYS TOWN"

March 20, 2013