Ratings for Dr. Peter M. Bianco

I drive from DTC & Castle rock to get here. The service is one of the best from the staff to the patient portal. I have never encountered a practice that tries so hard to make it easy and fast for the patient. I would drive from Grand Junction.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

The first time I saw Dr. Bianco was in the 1990's. I had seen several gyn to try to control my excessively heavy periods. He was the only one (out of 4) that understood what was going on and prescribed hormones (rather than surgery or antidepressives) which solved the problem. After he returned to CS, I immediately went back to him. His treatment has significantly improved my quality of life. If you are having hormone related issues, I strongly recommend Dr. Bianco.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I've been going here for 14 years and after yesterday I will be changing my care, i've had 2 babies here so it's really a sad day when a place that was once great is runiened by turn over. I like the doctors but the staff is horrible. Not to mention the rude signs about kids not being allowed to make any noise and to make children wait outside when there are no activities at all. What's more is they didn't call with me with my results and when I tracked them down they didn't even know that what they were reading me was bad and I need more care. They said the dr was not going to call me back even though I've waited for days and no appointments for over a week. Some things can't wait a week, espicslly a cancer issue. Dr Bianco called me personally when I switched Dr's when I was pregnant with my son to come back because they do in fact take my insurance. The staff makes this place undesirable to say the least and after over a decade it may be time to move on. Update: definitely leaving. Worst treatment!!! I should have left 5 years ago when all of a sdden Sandy Winn his PA left from out of nowhere. She had been there a long time, no explanation she was just gone, this place has been horrible ever since. Good reddens. They don't care about their patients nor respect them.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Bianco & Melinda & Staff have always helped me take the best care of my body. Regardless of my need- anything from birth control, to delivering my babies their care has been compassionate, knowledgeable and & the best of the best. I will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I have been going to Bianco's for years. The staff is very helpful, friendly, and caring. Bianco is very professional and takes great care. I have referred lots of friends to Bianco and now they are patients too. Absolutely love the staff and the doctors!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Submitted September 18, 2014

Wow what professional office :) they caught my infection right away, my old doctors office ignored it for 4 months even after I told them about it. Dr Bianco listened to me and tested me and found it right away. They are very carrying I just live this office :)

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Worst Dr. Ever! Had my first child through his office. The nurses were horribly rude, and he had an awful bedside manner. Only saving grace was his nurse practitioner, she was awesome. He let me go 3 weeks overdue, my daughter weighed 9.1 lbs! I'm 5'2 and petite. He tried to make me deliver vaginally and let me push for almost 4 hours before my daughter's heart rate dropped and he declared her too large. I ended up having an emergency c-sec and a terrible scar. She was born purple and her head was squashed. Thankfully she is healthy now. Do not go to this Dr.!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

I have been using this office since I became pregnant with my first child in 2006. Awesome experience and have recommended this doctor to three of my friends. Friendly, courteous staff reflect the doctor. Very professional. Definitely would recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

This was by far, the worst experience I have ever had with any doctor. Fortunately, I have nothing bad to say about the Doctor per say. It is the office and administrative staff that are rude, defensive, and have no customer service skills whatsover. If you decide to see anyone from this office, expect a LONG wait, as the referals are done improperly, and they do not follow up with insurance companies or the client. After having a major issue, and getting no relief due to administrative error on their part, I have to question their office functionality, and whether anyone would benefit from their services. Beware of the way they code and their billing, as I do not trust them at all. Also, don't expect to speak to a doctor there, they do not return messages.

Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Peter M. Bianco's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1980)