Ratings for Dr. Mark Zilmer

I had my breast augmentation done by Dr. Zilmer about 6 years ago. He did a wonderful job and my breasts are very natural looking...Nobody believes me when I tell them that I have implants.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

My procedure was totally covered, 14 years ago... but the results are still with me in so many ways. I had a breast reduction. Went from a G or bigger cup (32" around) down to a C cup, I am now a D cup (weight gain) - but I LOVE my breasts. Dr. Zilmer was great. He was knowledgable, nice, thorough with his information. He made me feel comfortable and confident about the procedure. Thank you Dr. Zilmer, even now - 14 years later.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

I got a saline breast augmentation done by Dr. Zilmer in May 2011, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results! He really knows what he is doing (though you should ABSOLUTELY do your own thorough research), and I was able to get a consultation within a week of the date I called, and the actual surgery date was only three days after my consult! His staff was really nice and extremely reassuring, and Dr. Zilmer himself really listened to my desires and questions, as opposed to brushing me off like other doctors. I had a great experience from start to finish, but I'm happiest about the results produced by Dr. Zilmer. I never dreamed that my BA would look so perfect, yet extremely natural, too, but Dr. Zilmer did a PERFECT job. Everyone thinks that my breasts are real, since they look sooooo natural :)

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Mark Zilmer's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1973)