Ratings for Dr. James L. Reus

Dr. Reus performed liposuction on me in June 2008. This was the best experience I've ever had with a doctor, especially with a serious surgery like this. Everyone in the office was great, but most importantly, Dr. Reus did an amazing job in contouring my body!! I've been meaning to send him updated photos just to let him know how great everything turned out (which I will do soon), but for anyone contemplating him for liposuction, I would HIGHLY recommend him. My results were way better than I ever thought they would be going in. Most importantly though, he really listened to what I was looking for and was very honest and upfront about what he could realistically do for me, and what he couldnt. Great doctor, great result and I'm very happy I chose him to perform my surgery.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

wow that is very suprising to read that review- Dr Reus was so helpful to me- He took out my gullbladder and i was really astounded at the courtesy and compassion of him at the hospital and at his office-- he helped me alot and if i ever needed surgery again it is not a question who i would call--

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

I had an experience in an emergency room with Dr Reus that was traumatic for MANY reasons. Namely, he misdiagnosed and verbally abused me. I filed a complaint against him and then he lied several times in his response to me, in order to cover his actions. Since having that experience, I have heard from many other people that he has a bad reputation within our community. Nurses have even told me about his arrogance and nasty personality.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. James L. Reus's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1977)

• BCBS Illinois