Ratings for Dr. John Leonetti

I always thought Dr John Leonetti was a good Doctor. See in my opinion he is a very smart man, but if you don’t give him the positive results for his big name - then they will just hand you off to the next doctor so he don’t have that negative patient against his good name!! I asked for helped multiple times after the problem wasn’t fixed and since he didn’t fix me with the first two surgeries- we’ll get rid of that patient - can’t have a negative against a professor at that University!! He Might have a lot of knowledge, but that can create a dangerous setting when you are talking to a surgeon and a Menieres patient!! Always seek a second opinion!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2019

Very professional and extremely knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

While I was active duty military I was assigned to him and it was the best health decision ever made for me. The care I received was beyond top notch. After 6 ear surgeries (he did 3) I still rate him #1.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Very professional, good advice, looking forward to seeing him again next year for a checkup to see if there is any change in my status.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

he is a exelent doctor he treat me for many year for a giant cell tumor of the brain, when i was 17 now i 24 and doing good THAKS LEONETTI.my name is jason vega

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. John Leonetti's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Coventry Healthcare