Ratings for Dr. Alexander E. Pazoki

I had an appointment initially scheduled in early January, but had to reschedule due to the doctor going on vacation. At my rescheduled appointment the doctor took a meeting and I was left seeing the resident. So I waited a month and spent $300 to insurance to see a resident. Just know that when you make an appointment, you most likely won't be seeing Dr. Pazoki.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Excellent oral surgeon. I would highly recommended him .

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Pazoki did a huge surgery on my husband to correct a severe underbite... very successful.. went back to him to have my daughter's teeth removed per orthodontic consult... very successful.. We love Dr. Pazoki.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

My daughter had a rare jaw misalignment that involved major, complicated surgery. Dr Pazoki had to do calculations involved so that the bit comes back when it heals and grows back. The surgery and calculations were done perfectly and my daughter has a perfect and beautiful smile once again!! We were delighted with Dr. Pazoki's professionalism, thoroughness, and good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Alexander E. Pazoki's Credentials

• New York University College Of Dentistry (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med