Ratings for Dr. Harold Graeme French

He was supposed to fix my grandma's shoulder during the surgery he cut a nerve to the diaphragm, he keep giving her more pain pills, and today he gave her a medication she cannot take do to her bad heart. He doesn't care what so ever. Worst Dr. EVER!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

I went to Dr. French for a second opinion for my left wrist. When he came into the room all he said was hi. He did not introduce himself. he briefly looked at my records from my other doctor. I was not there for him to prescribe me any meds. The only thing I was there for was a opinion on what surgery should be done. Instead. He wanted to put me on antidepresents and vitamins. I found him to be very rude and unhelpful. He was more worried about my mother having Diabetes then anything. I was so angry with the way he was talking to me that I was in tears. If I had known what kind of Dr. he was I would have not gone. in my opinion he should not have a medical practice. The staff was friendly enough though. I will never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

Dr. French performed a global shoulder instability surgery to resolve chronic daily migraines. I am much worse off now. My headaches are more severe and I now have severe chronic debilitation shoulder pain and have been unable to work since the surgery 7 years ago. I was treated rude and condescendingly once my symptoms started getting worse and was then dropped and completely forgotten by Dr. French once my insurance ran out. Although, he did not forget to send me a bill every month. After 7 years of making regular payments, while unable to work, I still owe almost $3000. My life has been reduced to one of constant miserable pain that never goes away. I received a BA degree Suma****Laude along with a number on honor awards and was planning to start graduate school once I recovered from surgery in order to provide my wife and myself with a nice life. That has been made impossible. I need my shoulder fixed to get a job and cannot afford any therapy for my shoulder to get that job.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Dr. French, in my opinion, is one of the best shoulder surgeons available today. He rebuilt my right shoulder in 1994, and I have total use of my shoulder with no pain or restrictions. It was very painful post surgrey while my nerves in my arm and shoulder regenerated and healed. Dr. French tried many things before offering me surgery. He is a very good man and an excellent doctor who does take on very difficult cases, which some of those cases are risky for a sucessful outcome. We need more physicians like Dr. French. Bud McDougall

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. French is a shoulder specialist there fore when he checks you out he does'nt mess around with thing he knows can be fix with or with out surgery. You would not go to him unless you have a bad problem. After 1 year wasted going to others in NCW was sent back to my Doc with no solutions and many dollars spent. Dr. french fix my shoulders from vehicle accident. Helped remove my neck pain. Talked Wife into going after bad surgery in Wenatchee to Dr. French. After appointment and complete check out she had surgery and now has alot more use and way less pain. Every one that has surgery signs a peice of paper listing all posibilties of out comes. Nothing works a 100 percent but at least they try their best and everything is up front. Witman County Hospital is the best I have Ever been to as far as Happy friendly staff that treat you as Family. We will miss Kelly Landle Phsyicans Ass. she is as good as they get. DB

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Had very successful shoulder surgery, after suffering for more than 20 years and other doctors giving a "live with it" diagnosis. He found a number of problems not previously found, fix them, and recovery was much faster than what I was told was typical for this kind of surgery. No doctor is perfect and complications happen with the very best of surgeons, but I also know that doctors of lesser talent have been attacking him for years, as he is "stealing" their patients (getting a disproporationate share of patients).

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

ruined my life, can't do anything without pain. Been 3 years since my shoulder surgery and it was the worst mistake I ever made going to the man

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

my wife and I have both had complicated surgery with him. In both cases he was able to diagnos what had been missed by others for years as to the actual problem.( one a car accident, the other a baseball pitching injury) The results were as expected and as in most cases follow up and rehab is required. For my wife nerve regeneration was painful but that is to be expected, and a minor follow up to purge scar tissue. He is known for his ability to do arthroscopic surgery where others do not have the hand skill and is a nut about sterlization, flooding his OR with water to keep the room sterile. All surgery is not as expected and there are going to be some level of dissatisfied clients. He is an orthropod not a neuroligist.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

I personally know many Drs physical therapists that have had complicated surgeries by him and all of them are doing great. My wife has had four surgeries by him all nesasary. her arms were completly numb from the elbow down to the fingertips not including the shoulder reconstructions she had done, I would have to say she is probably one of the more complicated patients medically speaking and he did a really good job.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Dr. Harold Graeme French's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Colfax, WA