Ratings for Dr. David Glaser

The worst doctor I've ever seen. All about the money not humanity? I just can't believe the UPenn had this doctor and let them get away with everythings? Terrible experience NOT RECOMMENDED HIM TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Glaser almost lost his license for drug use. Do not trust or vist this doctor he is a well known drug user, who will lie about you for money. Check out Los Angeles Superior Court Case No NS023726, NS023727, NS023728, And NS023758. You need to be very careful of this doctor he is the worst doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Very knowledgeable and personable. Truly cared and was very creative with his solutions

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Dr. Glaser is on probation with the Medical Board. Look at their web site to see restrictions. From past experiences, I wouldn't go to him if my life depended on it!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

This is a man who is purely interested in the money. He is egotistical, narcissistic and cares only about getting paid. Ive seen him being condescending with the people he works with. He has no respect for anyone at all and thinks he's god.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Overeductated man who does not take his hypocratic oath seriously, violated it on all reports issued. Excels in creative writing and reports are minimum 50 pages of BS at best! A joke to defense attorneys and several judges (my judge rolled his eyes when he looked at his report). His only concern is making money (which he makes a lot of, just check his fees) and has total disregard for human life (I have proof of this). Will say whatever the insurance company wants him too and then some. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW PROUD HIS PARENTS MUST BE OF HIM!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

Dr. Glaser testified aginst me as an "expert witness" too! Watch out for him, and if do NOT sign anything at his office unless you can reach your attorney for advice first. I was coerced into signing a waiver, being told by his receptionist, "If you don't sign the waiver Dr. Glaser will refuse to do your evaluation and it will hurt your case." I couldn't reach my attorney so I signed the waiver and didn't find out until after I lost my case at 3 courts that the waiver I was coerced into signing was so that he would not have to comply with a law that required him to include a declaration in his report stating that he had reported the truth . . . you guessed it. He reported a LOT of false information, cheated me out of my 14th Amendment right to "equal" protection under law but he did win the case for his client. Dr. Glaser, my wish for you is that someday you'll go to court and be evaluated by someone like you who is a "paid to say" QME.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

David Glaser is an overpriced, psych for hire, con man who talks up a good sales pitch to get your money and then hangs you out to dry. His mannerisms are unprofessional, he lies to his clients, he does not refund for gross overpayments, he shows up to court late without as much as an apology to his client, his glib manner of speech only annoys the court officers and the judge, he is forgetful to the point where he will destroy your case and perhaps your entire professional future as he did to me. My sole motivation for writing this evaluation is to help the next guy avoid the same fatal mistake.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

Dr. David Glaser's Credentials

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Worcester Ma 01655 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encino, CA