Ratings for Dr. Saad A. Saad

We have much experience with Dr. Saad and our child and with all the options out there it is always him we turn to for help. I think that says it all.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

All I can say is thank goodness that I was not in an emergency situation. It has been well over a month and still no call back from Dr. Grace, the office manager is one of the rudest people I've ever spoken to. Had the audacity to tell me that Dr. Saad has dedicated his life to taking care of children and spends most nights not sleeping because he's so busy operating. All I can say to that is nobody held a gun to his head to make him be a Dr.. I'm sure he made that conscious decision on his own and secondly....I'd hate to be the patient scheduled for surgery first thing in the morning if he's up all night operating. Dr. Saad should stop being so greedy and take on a partner or two. Maybe he'd actually call people back.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr. Saad A. Saad's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)