Ratings for Dr. Saad A. Saad

Good overall experience. Thank you for your patience and for being a professional!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Good experience, treated our son very quickly and professionally. He's also a very sweet man!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

We used Dr. Saad and his office's services every time our little buddy needed medical attention or a quick check up in the last two years. His staff is an amazing team and Dr. Saad is an amazing, kind, human being himself. We really got to know him over the years and we would like to continue using his services in the future. Hope all's well with you Dr. Saad! Cheers!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

We had to wait a bit to come in but I'm glad we did. Somehow our kids feel very comfortable around Dr. Saad, and this means SO much to my and my husband. Our kids are usually a mess whenever we take them in to any physician. Dr. Saad really has a great bedside manner and it's clear he wants his little patients to feel safe and protected! :)

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

It was a few years back, but I remember that Dr. Saad was very helpful when i had questions about my child's procedure. I think he's retired now? Not entirely sure. but wanted to give him a shoutout anyway

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

he saved mt kids life,enough said we went to the ER and he performed an appendictomy my kid is fine.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

My son had surgery in 2010 with Dr. Saad at Jersey Shore Medical Center. He had pectus excavatum. Dr. Saad was recommended by our pediatric office. Also, I read some wonderful comments on his surgeries and I felt comfortable with having him be my son's surgeon. Both surgeries were done (one to take the defective parts out and the other to take the bar out). It seemed like my son was on the mend and then, part of his chest caved in. So, we visited Dr. Saad and he said that it was ok (ridiculous to think we would be ok with that). We decided to go see another surgeon. My son saw 2 other surgeons, one from RWJ and the other from CHOP. Both doctors felt that the surgeon, Dr. Saad who performed my son's procedure was inexperienced and didn't use the correct method to fix my son's chest. Now, my son has nerve damage, no rib cage and a chest sunken in on one side. I think Dr. Saad should retire and let another surgeon do the procedure correctly. As far as my son, we are trying to figure out if another surgery would be wise to fix Dr. Saad's crappy work. I do not recommend Dr. Saad. Yes, he is a nice man but he is lacking certain knowledge .

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Saad left something inside my body after an appendectomy and it caused a major infection resulting in another unsuccessful surgery by Dr. Saad. Found a new doctor at CHOP who may have saved my life but I spent 6 months in and out of hospitals. So no, I would not recommend. Also, he performed an incision on my abdomen without anesthesia.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

So disappointed with Dr. Saad. He assured us surgery to remove a neavis subaceous on my daughters head was routine procedure. Incision was twice the size he told us and spent minimal time explaining the procedure with us. After surgery hair is falling out and bald spots forming. He has no answers. Keeps saying "I don't know why this is" and basically rushing us out of his office to find a dermatologist to help us. Says balding is not from surgery, but it is only in spots where he operated? Feel like he butchered my daughters head. Would definitely NOT recommend Dr. Saad to anyone

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

My daughter required emergency surgery. I thank goodness she was appointed Dr. Saad. He made her feel comfortable, was extremely knowledgeable, and very experienced.He even hugged me when it was all over. I am thankful my daughter was in his hands.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Dr. Saad A. Saad's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)