Ratings for Dr. Melvin L. Bottner

Dr. Bottner did many unnecessary test just because I had good health insurance. Dr. Bottner prescribed medication prior to the reading of my medical tests which was subsequently found to be inappropriate for my condition. Dr. Bottner staff failed to have accurate knowledge of the charges prior to testing, telling me incorrect amount which I paid the day of testing but that were also billed to my insurance company without telling them of my payment.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Bottner is a busy man. My wife & I have been seeing him for more than 3yrs now. DAMN good Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Excellent physician! He is very knowledgeable. Dr. Bottner sometimes runs behind in schedule, but he is worth every minute of waiting. He listens to your concerns and takes the time necessary to get to the root problem. Dr. Bottner is a fantastic diagnostician. I wouldn't think of seeing another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

Very helpful and digs down to the underlying cause of illness and pain.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

This is a wonderful family practice. It is big group office but they are timely. Dr. Bottner has good follow up and concern for your health and well being.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2006

Dr. Melvin L. Bottner's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1977)

Coresource