Ratings for Dr. Stanley G. Katz

This doctor basically said after two visits had no idea what was wrong with me. He is only workout for workmans comp and doesn't care about the patients. what a failure of a doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr Katz makes me wonder if there isn't something between him and workmanscomp. I was sent to get a Qme evaluation. After having 4 spine specialist recommend surgery his report stated, lower back sprain and to return to full duty work. As I looked at the report. I was amazed that there was things reported on that I never was evaluated or tested on. Well, as far as the "sprain". I had 2 disks replaced and L4 - S1 fused with instrumentation. Nice diagnosis huh. The spine specialist that is my treating Dr had told me he has had a few patients complain of the same dr. They all called Dr Katz incompetent.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

HE SHOULD SHUT HIS CELL PHONE OFF WHEN SEEING PATIENTS SPENT MORE TIME ON CELL PHONE ,THAN PATIENT

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Dr. Katz did my knee surgery and my knee is great now.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2006

This has been sister hoods Dr. for a very long time. We love him and pray for him often.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2005

Dr. Stanley G. Katz's Credentials

• French

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1976)
  • Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1976)