Ratings for Dr. Lisa A. Abbott

I called to refill my insulin the staff said that Dr. Abbott dropped me as a patient I've been to the office four times that year I guess I wasn't making her enough money. I would have like to Know n that I was dropped insulin helps to keep you alive!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Best doctor I have ever been to. Fixes problem rather than prescribe a temporary fix.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

I wold recommend everyone to use her. I love this Dr. She will take her time showing and talking to you about anything.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Abbott's for many years and hope she never retires. She is the best doctor I have every had. She truly cares about you and listens to what you have to say. She never makes you feel rushed and takes her time. In all the years I have been going there, I have only had a small wait time once. I have referred many people to her and will continue to. I want everyone to have to fortune of going to a wonderful doctor. I would VERY highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Takes time with her patients, I am very greatfull she is my PCP

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

She is the best, very personalable. Has a different attitude toward her patients. I always felt that she cared. She listens to you.She doesn't make you come into the office for stupid things. SHe has even called me my labs herself. I had changed to another doctor (insurance)but quickly noticed the difference

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008