Ratings for Dr. Linda L. Sternau

I have to say my experience with Dr Sternau was phenomenal. This was my 3rd brain surgery in 55 years. She sat with us for almost 2hrs. Listening to everything we said. She even made me call my mother to ask her the name if the surgeon I had at 9. It was very difficult walking into the hospital when you basically have no symptoms or pain. Before surgery she told me I was going to be fine. I believed her and everything turned out Ok. She made and my family comfortable. You could tell she reallys feels for the patient. Which is really unheard of. She is a very special person.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

This doctor seems to be more interested in making money by over-booking appointments and keeping patient waiting. If she does this in the office, I can only guess how she is in the operating room. I am staying away.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

In july 2012, I was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor which was pressing against my optic nerve causing me to gradually lose my vision. If that wasn't bad enough I was 5 and a half months pregnant. I was really nervous when I was told I must have surgery if I didn't want to go blind. It was by the grace of God that I found Dr. Sternau. She was very thorough when it came to explaining the functions of the pituitary gland. She also explained what the surgery was and how the surgery would go. I am now almost a year post op and have a beautiful baby boy. I am grateful for Dr. Sternau and her team. May God bless them.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

They say once you hit 40 yrs old you go down hill. A month before my 40th birthday I got on a scale to weigh myself. Just as I was abut to get down from the scale I sneeze and my legs gave way and I fell. I went to my general doctor and he recommend Dr. Sternau. It turn out the I haved a rare condition called Arnold Chiari Malformation had it not been found in time four things may have occur Stroke, Heartattack, paralyze or death. I owe my life to Dr. Sternau. Mine ou I had suffer from headaches all my life and I started to feeling numbnessin both of my hands especially when I was sleeping. And he most important thing is that she has the best bedside manners that I have come across and I worked in a hosptial for over 10yrs so I know about bedside manners. She is the best. I love her.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Sternau is a God send. My husband entered Mt. Sinai on Jan. 13th 2010 with a massive brain hemorrhage and was not expected to survive let alone be back to 99% himself. She underwent 3 surgeries with my husband and today he is alive to finish raising our two boys. Thank You Dr. Sternau for your time, talent, and honesty. She demands and deserves respect.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

All doctors could learn a lesson from Dr. Sternau. Very,very smart, and caring. She has an excellent bedside manner. Took her time and listened to all my concerns. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

.NERVES OF STEEL..HANDS AND FINGERS OF AN ANGEL.CAN'T BE ANY BETTER.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Wonderful doctor. Operated my sister with precision and care, saving and possibly bettering her vision. Knowledgeable, experienced, dedicated, true, compassionate and caring; an honor to her oath.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

shje takes the time to listen and go through your whole MRI, page by page.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Great Doctor! Knowledgeable, caring, devoted - saved my father from almost being paralyzed.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

Dr. Linda L. Sternau's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1981)