Ratings for Dr. John R Cassidy

Wish I could give this dr, negative stars. He was assigned my case, I have a burst fractur. It was like pulling teeth to get ANY information from the man. He couldn't get out of my room fast enough. He signed discharge papers n me 37 hrs after I was admitted. I was NOT stable enough to go home. Was readmitted 2 days later with ileus, hospitalized for almost a week after that. Maybe listening to patient questions and concerns would be a good thing for him to practice.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Very rude answering his phone during our consult. Didn't want to answer questions. Also did not do the surgery - we found someone else!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Very rude...doesnt care if patient is in pain. Doesn't explain anything regarding surgery. Is only worried about insurance company not the patient.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Referred by my physician for a second opinion re surgery on cervical spine...took three days for a return call from staff, Dr. Cassidy refused to see me...no reason given. Perhaps he is knowledgable but certainly the most rude, arrogant response to a patient I have ever experienced

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Operated on ulnar nerve. Had to redo surgery week later because he didn't put nerve in slot. Woke up twice during second surgery. Tried to sue him but was told others were trying. He should not be allowed in any hospital ever. He used metal staples instead of sutures in my elbow because they were faster and cheaper. They hurt and prevented me from resting elbow.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. John R Cassidy's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Venice, FL