Ratings for Dr. Dana Fleming

The receptionist is so rude it's unreal. I went out of my way trying to be nice to her thinking maybe she's just having a bad day but NOPE. She should retire if she is that bitter. As for the doctor, because I had to reschedule my appointment 2 times due to flu, (which I am sure they would not want me in there spreading germs to everyone), I was told that I was no longer allowed to schedule an appointment with Dr.Fleming EVER. LOL Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY FROM THESE BITTER UGLY PEOPLE. Go to London where they care more about you than the dollar bill and are much friendlier ;)

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Run,or Crawl back out the door !!!! very informative , explains everything about the surgery. took his time, very patient.....then the man that i talked to turned into a different person upon entering the operating room. a simple bunion surgery ruined my life !!!!! i lost my job, couldn't walk any distance any more and forget stairs......corrective surgery couldnt be done...damage was irrepairable. his response to my pain was "no reason for you to be in pain" and walked out !!so you see...he is a great guy until he gets paid for your surgery, then he has no time for you!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

My first appointment with Dr. Fleming re: tendonitis and arthritis in both shoulders, he was quite informative and I'll see how things feel after shots. The Staff are MUCH better than they were when I went to Dr. Pepin for a bunion surgery 20 yrs ago. lol

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

a good man. contrary to many doctors he takes time to explain what is going on.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Waste of 4 months of my life. Told me exercising was my only cure for tendonosis after 4 months of suggesting surgery was an option after cortisone shots. What a quack. Only in it for office visits instead of fixing the problem or referring a doctor that can do surgery.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Have never ever met such an Arrogant man...went way off topic on my water on both knees to stem cell research. ...blah blah blah....he talks way toooo much.....and does not listen to help. What a waste of my time....will be going for a second opinion re what my options are to get the fluid on my knees gone.Worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. ...provided no helpful answer for my swelled knees and did not acknowledge my sincere discomfort. ...his stories were all about him and I couldn't believe his arrogant manner. Yikes.......felt like saying HELLO.....!!!!?????

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I had a total hip replacement 3 years ago, 51 years old avascular arthritis highly unusual and panicked and went to the first doctor available. Huge, huge mistake. He talked more about himself and his teaching profession that he does (God help the young Doctors learning from this "doctor") it was hard to understand anything that was about my situation. I had never spent a night in a hospital, totally confused and scared and he did nothing to alleviate my fears but it was too late to change. I was told I didn't need to go to physio and all I needed to do was walk. Three months later, I could not return to work as planned, everything fell apart from there. His follow up was zero, here it is 3 years later and I have to get a new knee due to all the problems from the hip. I would not send a single person to this "doctor". Please do yourself a favour, and stay away, far, far away from this "doctor". The pain and depression have been unbelievable and I blame one person only for this.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Just had an achilles tendon repair done a couple of weeks ago. Went for my post-op today and everything was awesome. He takes time to explain everything and even tell a story. Would recommend him, as I also had my shouler repaired 20 years ago by him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Went in to Fracture Clinic for a torn Distal Bicep upon ultrasound showing distal rupture. He said I was OK and that it was better to heal because it was not fully ruptured. Second opinion with another ortho, did MRI and confirmed full distal rupture. Scheduled for emergency surgery, because too much time has passed and the repair needs to be done within 4 weeks of rupture. This is very bad. I am 36, and would be without left bicep for life had I not gone for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I found Dr. Fleming to be very knowledgeable and able to clearly explain my total knee replacement and what to expect before, during and after my surgery. He spent time answering my questions and concerns. His staff is extremely helpful and supportive. I trust him and value his skills and knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012