Ratings for Dr. Gary A Hancock

I have visited Gary since he opened his clinic in 2005 and have found him to be both reliable and thorough in his examinations with me and I believe with other patients of his known to me that have also visited him since he opened his own clinic and the other clinic he partnered in! He is non assuming and I give him top marks for the way he shows top care and help. Gary is very supportive, competent and compassionate and is easy to talk to has a terrifc sense of humor, he asks insightful questions to assist with diagnosis so that he can give a thorough and proper diagnosis in order to help you properly. Nothing is ever too much trouble for Gary. He takes as little or long as you need and makes you feel that you are important. He is a terrific Naturpathic. This is a family clinic Gary has both his wife Kerrie and son Trent working in the receptionist area of the clinic and I have found them to be both caring, kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008