Ratings for Dr. Tolan Vu

I have been a patient of dr.vu for 4 years.they make a big deal about keeping appts and being on time but she runs late often.the staff is not that friendly which is not good.dr.vu doesnt like to listen to her patients and yells a lot.you shouldnt be able to hear what she is saying to patients in the other rooms.just not a friendly environment and dr.vu always seems pressed for time.just have not had a good experience there.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

I went to this doctor after my insurance changed, I did not like it all. I have a ankle that is bone to bone and all she gave me was prescription naproxen and rescheduled me for a month. I went back sat in the waiting room for 2 hours for her to ask me does it feel better. NO it doesnt feel better, its bone to bone I limp everywhere in throbbing pain.So she referred me to a specialist. My appointment is in 2 months. Aint that wonderful.I don not recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

The Frayser Loop Clinic is where this Dr is associated at. Punctuality is awful there you might have an appt at8 am you want get seen until 2 hrs later They call you back to see the Dr and back in the examine rm you wait another 2 hour or so Its ridiculus at that clinic

flag | Submitted November 25, 2005

Dr. Tolan Vu's Credentials

• Med & Pharm Univ, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (942-01 Eff 1/83) (Grad. 1975)

Oxford