Ratings for Dr. Agnes M. Szpunar

Very knowledgable doctor. She took the time to listen and did many tests to get to the source of medical problem. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

the nices doctor I have ever meet she listen to your problems she tries to understand and help.I'll recommend to anybody this doctor for her compassion I understanding and also her knowledge very intelligent person I have to say I was very impressed the first time I met her I went with severe depression and she took time to listen to my problems and she said I'm going to help you were going to work together and move forward.anyway the bottom line is she's such a great doctor you know if you really need somebody to help you she's the one thank you.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr. Szpunar is the most accessible and compassionate doctor I know. She is a fine internist, able to "connect the dots" deciphering difficult diagnoses and finding appropriate treatment.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Very helpful, knowledgeable, trys to keep costs down on prescriptions, been my doctor for several years and she's GGGGGREAT.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

This Doctor is one of the most friendly and helpful doctors i have ever been to. She will listen to your concerns and is very knowedgeable in her pratice

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Dr. Agnes M. Szpunar's Credentials

• Coll Med, Univ Jagiellonski, Krakow, Poland (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Logan, UT