You may also like

Rate Dr. Malcolm Davison

Dr. Malcolm Davison's Ratings

I was recently under Dr Davison's care for a newly diagnosed heart condition for which I needed open heart surgery and was absolutely terrified about. He was very understanding of the fact that I was extremely anxious about my condition and would always show a genuine concern for my emotional well being as well as the health of my heart. I always felt much better and reassured after speaking to him. He has a very relaxed manner which was also very comforting but at the same time he was extremely professional and informative. Brilliant doctor and lovely bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Dr. Davison is a first class cardiologist! Explains any issues that may be of concern and does so in a very professional and informative manner.Have been a patient for almost 17 years so he must be doing something right.I have every confidence in his ability to guide me through and he takes a genuine interest you as a person not just a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

He knows his stuff. Has helped me alot over the years, and seems to care. Not the best at keeping to the appointment time, but which doctor is? :) Anyway, i wouldn't trust anyone else when dealing with heart related issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

Dr. Malcolm Davison of queensland Cardiovascular Group saw me at St Andrews Hospital Spring Hill. He is an excellent Doctor & Cardiologist. He really cares. He earnestly listened to my needs and has made informed decisions to urgently further my Cardiovascular Health. It was a great encouragement when I found your WEB Site to see he has also been rated highly by other grateful patients like myself. While many Doctors it appears can easily have preconceived ideas concerning peoples health matters, I sincerely believe that Dr. Malcolm Davison has a wonderful concern for the life of his Patients. He does not tend to overlook anything. He also willingly consults with his fellow doctors / colleagues to be sure you get the right diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. This gives me well founded assurance of Dr. Malcolm Davison's heartfelt concern for my health and life. I would most earnestly recommend him to you all who read this rating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2014

logical, respectful, sense of humour, thorough, direct, interested

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Great doctor, knowledgable, helpful and professional.And I am not dead.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2010

Best Cardiologist in Brisbane; does not support fad medicine and is therefore very truthful rather than money oriented

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][778406].votes_count ]]