Ratings for Dr. Barnaby T. Dedmond

Wonderful doctor. Has treated my young son's broken arm, and has done an excellent job. Very caring doctor, explained everything we needed to know. Great staff at his practice as well. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I saw Dr dedmond after being hit by car yes the car hit me not my car it broke my elbow into four pieces it's broke the radio into my wrist and the radial head into four pieces. Dr dedmond did my surgery on my elbow and my wrist I have absolutely no complaints he made sure I knew what was going on he took good care of me afterwards send me to physical therapy twice and followed up with me his staff at his office people treated me like gold I'm sorry if other people had a problem with him as for me if I ever have need of his services he is the first one on my list. Yes I am very satisfied thank you Dr dedmond

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

My wife had a broken pinkey finger that we taped up. He seen her for 5 minutes and told her to keep it taped for 4 weeks, for that we were charged 546.00 We were robbed and didn't even get to see the gun !!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Dedmond just completed a skin graft on my 12 year old son. Cuold not have been better. Very knowledgeable and caring. Couldn't be happier with his medical services.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

After my husband shattered his tibia he was transferred to Lexington Medical Center where Dr. Dedmond has done the 1st of 2 surgery's to repair my husbands leg. He is very thorough and explains everything in "english". He has wonderful bedside manor along with every one else at that hospital. I would refer him to anyone with any type of orthopaedic trauma.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. Dedmond did not seem interested in helping me and seems to know little about sports injuries. He also had a very poor bedside manner. If you can help it, avoid him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Dr. Barnaby T. Dedmond's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Columbia, SC