Ratings for Dr. Cheryl L. Cutlip

She practices scared. Afraid to make any decision, she won't actually provide medical care. As a side note she is rude.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Went in to discuss some concerns, Dr Cutlip did not seem to have any desire to help me with any of these issues. Not very impressed with her professionalism. Also the staff needs to learn how to be respectful of people. Did not even look at me when she talked to me. Very uneasy appointment.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

does the absolute minimum. No follow up, more concerned on how she is perceived... actually told me she was afraid of lawsuits and therefore would not make any decision which could be construed as legally susceptible to any legal action. Denied me getting a drivers license renewed because I had just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and there was a possibility of something happening while driving. The MD at the Drivers License place sent her a scathing letter about how to fill out the paperwork correctly and "not make up your own" forms. Told her to either deny my license or to medically accept it, and that her lack of professionalism would probably lead to complaints against her Medical License even though she couldn't be sued for mal-practice (you have to make an incorrect decision to be sued). She also accused me of not taking prescribed medications and refused to refill the prescription... It was diabetes medication. This woman is more concerned with her liability from decisions than she is with patient care and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Just plain RUDE! Told me during one visit wouldn't treat me if I had depression because of her ex husband was depressed and abusive. ....what!? I'm female and was in to see her about why I was so tired and foggy brained. She crossed the line! She also wouldn't fill out paperwork (fmla) said it's not her job and practice to do so, DO NOT GO TO THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR! she is rude and insulting!!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Waste of time money and health to see this doctor. She does not communicate what i need to do for my care. She told me she perscribed me medicine months ago that i did not know about. Usually if your doctor gives you a perscription you know.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

She is always in a rush, and she doesn't take time to listen. She's cold, curt and has a terrible bedside manner! I'm going to find me another doctor. I'm wasted too much time on Dr. Cut lip hoping she'd improve, but no such luck. Don't waste your time seeing her! And her nurse is rude, uncaring and very impatient!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

She diagnosed my condition and then refused to treat it making me go to the ER. My appointment was late in the day so she didn't want to bother. Why she is still an employee of the facility is baffling. She is curt and rude. Horrible!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

hi , ive been a patient of hers for a couple of years, she has never been able to do anything, always refers me to a specialist but always bills me 200.00 dollars for her 3 minutes. i always seem to get that apptment when shes late for tennis match. hmmm anyway i wouldnt refer her to any one.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I have seen Dr Cutlip several times in last couple years, and gave her the benefit of the doubt on prior visits, but this last time had a bad experience that made me now look for another primary doctor. Her assistant was extremely rude from time she took me back to room and it got worse from there. Dr Cutlip seemed to just be in a hurry and had to real desire to listen to anything I had to say. I came to her with a health concern and she did not even so much as act like she cared, but then referred me right away to a specialist. I am completely sure and so was the specialist that she referred me t, that it was something she could have addressed and treated herself. I am so disappointed and now even out money for unneeded copay to a specialist and not to mention the time. I would never recommend Dr Cutlip to my worst enemy. I think she has fogotten over time why she became a Dr.... sad!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I have been with Cheryl for 9-10 years she use to be good know she wants to be in and out really fast,she is not helpful at all and does not feel out any papers you might need for work or even to get you drivers license any more made a switch to a new dr. And was told that because of my health there is actually a stream of medicine that could harm me in 8 years I was never told this till now. Glad in switched

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

Dr. Cheryl L. Cutlip's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in West Valley City, UT