Ratings for Dr. Gabriel Wassouf

Dr. Wassouf is FANTASTIC!! I LOVE the entire staff! I have no had a single bad experience going to that office. All the hygienist I have seen have all been WONDERFUL!!! I leave there with the biggest smile on my face and can't wait to go back!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Wassouf is a very pleasant, competent, professional dentist.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr Wassouf goes over and beyond what one expects. Excellent service, highly ethical, and very knowledgable. I cant say enough about him and his well trained team.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Wassouf is truly the kindest warmest and most gentle dentist that I have EVER been to. Ever. I am 55 and through the years been dismayed with some of my experiences with other dentists. Dr. Wassouf has restored my faith that dentists can have a heart (and just the right touch of good humor when needed!) :) I would reccomend him most highly!!! Love his whole staff as well - lovely clean tastefully decorated office too :) Five stars!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

LOOVE THIS MAN!!! I have always been PETRIFIED of dentists until I met Dr. Wassouf, he keeps me so calm and I finally had the courage for him to fix all of my dental issues. We have sent all our family and friends to him! His staff is so wonderful and easy to work with!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I have had many issues with my teeth in earlier years, the dentist visits have been one of my least favor things as a result. A friend recommended Dr Wassouf to me and I no longer dread my dental appointments. He is a great dentist, has a very gentle way, is compassionate and does wonderful work. He saved a tooth of my son's that I believe most dentists would have removed. He is very knowledgeable, and shares his knowledge with his patients. He has also worked with me when my son was without dental insurance. He has always gone above and beyond anything expected as does his staff. I would (and have) recommend him to anyone. Those that have taken my recommendation have been more than satisfied!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr Wassouf is a wonderful Doctor, My wife, two daughters and myself all see him and are very happy with him. He has always gone above and beyond what is normal service, worked with me on non insured items and procedures, and has fit me into his schedule more than once on last min problems. Would recommend him to anyone without a doubt.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

That low rating is absurd. Dr. Wassouf is the highest quality professional dentist that it has been my pleasure to know. His offices are immaculate, his staff is top notch, friendly, knowledgable, accommodating, sterile, warm, he goes above and beyond the call. In fact, my insurance is a special dispensation and they do not accept just any dentist into their fold; they are controlled by the state and have only the highest standards of cleanliness; they inspected Dr. Wassouf's office twice and came away delighted and immediately added him to their special list of providers. I cannot rate this dentist more highly. He is the best dentist I have ever had and I am 55. James M.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

The previous comment is so far from the truth. I have been going to Dr Wassouf for many years and can not say enough about him. His office staff is very helpful and professional and his work by far is the best!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

I will never recommend this dentist to anyone. He has charm but fails to deliver any quality of service and charges you if you need to have his own work fixed.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008