Ratings for Dr. James R. Biggerstaff

Dr Biggerstaff is amazing. I have been with him for years. He helps me with my ADD and any other problem ive had. My entire family goes to him and I would recconmend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2007

Front office claimed I did not have appointment the day I came into the office and I confirmed it right before I left the house to come to their office. Then they said I had never been to their office before - they couldn't find my file. On other appointments I had before this happened, they were very rude to me and rushed me threw my visits. They were there definitely for the hours of their shift and not for the patient care. I was not impressed at all. I told everyone that I knew and asked their opinnion of this Dr. as well. Everyone I talked to said they had the same excate experience & since have chg'ed their doctor as well. VERY Unprofessional!! Would NOT recommend them to anyone who wants adequate care for themselves or others they care for!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2006

Dr. Biggerstaff is kind, compassionate, empathetic and willing to listen to and hear what is patients say. He is not threatened by a customer that researches and asks questions. He has truly been an angel after a sea of Doctors that couldn't seem to help. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2005

Dr. James R. Biggerstaff's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange Park, FL