Ratings for Dr. Kathleen B. Anderson

Excellent at her job. Superb patient care and awareness. I trust my life with Dr. Anderson and I respect her as a person.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Absolutely amazing doctor. She spends time listening and is very knowledgeable. She's thorough, personable and has helped me a lot. Best doctor I've ever been to!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

All I can remember is that she was a very helpful and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Beware, Dr. Anderson cares only about your insurance. When my insurance didn't cover my medication, her true colors came out. Each visit she'd remind me of my coverage. My medication was switched from Protonix (I got better) to Nexium (I got worse) because my insurance didn't cover the former. I went back and specifically told her that Nexium didn't work. She then wrote me a prescription for Nexium and handed me samples of Nexium. Hello, Nexium didn't work! I asked the nurses and they immediately said that they ran out of Protonix samples. So they KNOWINGLY gave me Nexium even though they knew it wasn't working for me!?! The worst thing was that the nurses had the audacity to think that I was out there to cheat them of some Protonix samples. I gave them back their stinking Nexium and a piece of my mind. The nurses and Dr. didn't apologize. All they did was blaming the insurance company for their own actions. If you care about your health, take my advise, skip Dr. Anderson or Miller.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008