Ratings for Dr. Robert Ha

The staff here at this clinic is very unprofessional and even hanged on the phone when I expressed my dissatisfaction on how poor was their management of customer expectations. The service is very bad regarding delivery of the products promised. But they were quick in cashing your check and collecting fee for services not all and fully executed. I had to travel without a denture that was fully paid for that was promised to be ready before I left for the long trip to ASIA. I was aghast to the insensitivity on their part of their customer's need. I dont recommend this place to anyone. The staff at this clinic need more customer service training.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Positive experience of Dr. Robert Ha. He took the time to explain my circumstance (why crown came loose), and also discussed other dental procedures that seemed appropriate for my teeth. His assistant was kinda clueless, though.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008