Ratings for Dr. Stanley Filip

I was i so much pain for about 10 years other doctors kept sending me to this dr and that dr i finally got hooked up with Dr Philip and he took control i had surgery now iam 100 per cent better thanks again

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

I have a complex medical history, so many doctors are hesitant to help me, do I usually have to go to many doctors before I can get help. I saw Dr. Filip for the first time 1/11/13, for a bleeding problem that had gone on for weeks and was potentially life threatening. He was kind, compassionate and a great listener. It did not take him forever to figure out a course of action nor did he make me feel apprehensive by being hesitant to go forward with treatment. I felt very positive when I left his office. The staff was kind and efficient. The wait time was short. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

I had an excellent experience with doctor Filip. He is kind, caring, and is an overall great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. Filip perfomed my hysterectomy October 2010. He did an excellent job and I have recovered great with no complications. Since my surgery, I feel better than I have in over 20 years! I would recommend Dr. Filip. He is very knowledgeable and experienced in his field of expertise.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

DR. FILIP IS AN EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN AND HIS STAFF IS AMAZING. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY ONE WHO WANTS A KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CARING DOCTOR. I RECENTLY HAD SURGERY WITH DR. FILIP AS MY PHYSICIAN I FEEL I RECEIVED EXCEPTIONAL CARE. I BELEIVE WITH GOD AND DR. FILIP'S HELP I WILL ACHIEVE MY DREAM OF BECOMING A MOTHER SOMEDAY SOON.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

I've seen Dr. Filip for the last 4 years. I'd been to 2 other doctors to try to explain pain I was having months after my first childbirth. Neither of those doctors listened to a word I said. At my first appointment with Dr. Filip, he listened to everything I had to say, and instantly found the source of my problem. And he fixed it--I was pain-free for the first time in months. He has helped me through surgery, the loss of my second son halfway through pregnancy, and an emergency C-section for my third son. He's a great doctor. Always listens, includes my husband in conversations, is kind. Most importantly, I trust him. He's had outstanding training and knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Filip has been my GYN for 11 years. Through coposcopy, cryosurgery, breast aspirations,child birth (vaginal and c-section), i have always had a positive experience and would reccomend Dr. Filip. Dr. Filip always explains the procedure, routine or otherwise with step by step detail, i would almost think that HE had experienced the same procedure himself. Love Dr. Filip

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

I was born with a uterine septum that needed to be removed. Dr. Filip performed the surgery. He did a great job, I recovered very well from the surgery, there were no complications and now I have a perfectly normal uterus and it's all thanks to him! Thank you Dr. Filip!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

I had a vaginal hysterectomy for menorrhagia. No other health problems such as diabetes. The surgery resulted in perforation of my sigmoid colon with a fistula communicating to my vagina. ( stool and gas come out of my vagina now abd I can not control it) I must have a bowel resection (major abdominal surgery). Dr. Filip referred me to a colo-rectal surgeon, told me that I would likely have a temporary colostomy, never said he was sorry, and hasn't called me again. I have had to navigate this situation alone. He is a seemingly charming man but the evidence in my case indicates that charm is surface only. I was badly scared about the colostomy....it turns out that an ostomy may not be necessary at all.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Filip is the 3rd doctor I've been to and after months of frustration and no answers, Dr. Filip listened to what I had to say and spent time discussing everything with me. He was running a little behind, but definately worth the wait. I got the diagnosis the other doctors completely missed. The staff was great, and I would recommend Dr. Filip to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Stanley Filip's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1979)

TRICARE