Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Groisser

After going to many dermatologist's and never seeking the results I was looking for I decided to give Dr. Groisser a chance. I could not have been more pleased! Not only is he a brilliant doctor, his fun outgoing personality makes you feel comfortable! Because of him and his team I was able to feel beautiful and confident in my own skin on my wedding day! Yes, you may have to wait to be seen, but trust me he is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

TERRIBLE WAIT TIME. WAIT IS AT LEAST AN HOUR. The DR is smart and helpful but it is really disappointing.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

It should be the worst experience. Dr.Groisser was extremely arrogant and unprofessional. He let you wait for 1 hour and then he didn't want to talk anything to you and asked you to make an appointments with him in two weeks. After that, he disappeared and assigned you to his assistant. They didn't help you solve you problem and didn't check you condition. They just wanted to sell their products. When I asked them "is the face wash soap-free", they didn't even know what is soap-free face wash. I don't know how come he can be top doctor in his area.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Groisser's for well over 25 years, and hold him in the highest regard. He has consistently provided me with exceptional service, and is in my opinion an excellent doctor. I've seen him at several of his offices over the years, and most recently at the Nutley location; I couldn't be happier with Dr. Groisser or his staff.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

My relationship with Dan Groisser started about 15 or 20 years ago, back when he was much more attentive and professional. But, over the last ten years or so, his attention to the growing Dermatology Group empire seems to have pretty fully taken over. My last few visits with him were just as described by others: epically overbooked, with typical waits exceeding 1 1/2 to 2 hours or more, just to get short shrift from him when he did finally arrive. I switched over to one of his other doctors about 18 months ago (having jettisoned Groisser in frustration). That's been OK, but I've just had to reschedule my next appointment with him twice because of location shifting and changes in his availability. Seems like the Dermatology Group's focus on the patient continues to erode in favor of maximizing their top and bottom lines. I've begun to look for better alternatives. I deserve better, and they deserve increased scrutiny. CAVEAT EMPTOR.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I was very nervous about my appointment but once Dr. Groisser came in the room he put me at ease. He was very pleasant and informative. He explained everything to me and answered my questions. On my second visit he performed my procedure and it was fast and painless. I would highly recommend Dr. Grosser and the Dermatology Group as the were all extremely helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Excellent results. Professional and trusted expert in his field.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Ron - Nutley, NJ My wife and I have been patients of The Dermatology Group for over 25 years and so glad that we were recommended to this office with a staff that are extremely helpful and friendly. Dr. Daniel Grossier is remarkable ( Ranked Top Doctor 10 consecutive years ) and I think he is the consummate dermatologist. He is brilliant with diagnosis, highly skilled with surgical procedures and extremely knowledgable in all matters concerning skin issues, especially in cancer detection and care. We are truly grateful and more healthy under his watchful experience and care since Dr. Daniel Grossier has been exceptional at spotting pre-cancers and treating them before they become a problem. He is always compassionate and utmost professional in every way. I think he is top in the field and I have recommend him to many friends and family. Our many thanks to everyone at The Dermatology Group for your many years of taking great care of our family's health and well being.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

AWFUL he TRIPLE books you wait over and hour to see him and then he is dismissive and short. Im not sure what makes him a top doctor because I certainly didn't see it. When I investigated further I realized every review was almost the same that he keeps people waiting in the waiting room then does a one minute exam and then tries to get you to buy the ridiculous products he stocks in the shop. I understand that medicine isn't an in and out things and some patients require more attention than others but triple booking and then rushing through the exam is UNACCEPTABLE! Will not be going back EVER.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

IMO the reason he overbooks is because he doesn't have a following, no (or few) repeat patients. I think one has to be a glutton for punishment to continue seeing him. IMO, he's also terrible with little children. I know I will never go back to him or bring my child back there. There are too many good Drs out there and there is no need to have put up with his arrogance and his total lack of professionalism and compassion. With hundreds of bad reviews on him all over the internet I am surprised his medical license hasn't been revoked. . . really, what more proof do you need. Stay away.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Daniel S. Groisser's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ