Ratings for Dr. Mitchell C. Feinman

Love this doctor and his staff. Dr has helped me alot,I like adr that is straight forward, never wastes my time with him. They are all great.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Staff seemed jumpy and not friendly. Dr. definitely not compassionate! No bed side manner whatsoever! I've also heard he has weight issues w/ everyone the least overweight including myself! I'll drive to Cola. for another Dr. any day!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

DR. Feinman is an absolute pleasure to deal with. Him and his staff are very knowledgeable and polite. Love my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Feinman is not compassionate and he seems to make stuff up. My 1st visit I went complaining about severe hip pain. It was hindering my ability to function normally. He took x-rays of my HIP. He shared the x-ray with me & then told me both of my knees were bad as well. I do not recall having x-ray's of my knees so how would he know this? I continually leave feeling like he simply checks a box. A "Special test" as he calls it, was done to check for effectiveness of new treatment. Last week, I went in for a 2nd lube. shot to my knee. He told my husband & I that it showed the new meds. were NOT working as well as previous meds. This week when I go for my 3rd lube shot, he tells me that the results show that the new meds. ARE working. He forgot he had already told me they weren't last week. I asked him for a handicap form to be filled out. His response, "Why do you need it?" He himself told me I need a hip replacement and knees too. Then tells me to lose weight! Real compassionate! NOT!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Furniture and equipment needs to be updated. Dr. Feinman doesn't show compassion to his patients. He is not rude just not compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I highly recomend this Dr and his staff, they are warm and friendly to me and it's the first time in my life that I liked my Dr. The staff are on the ball and know thier jobs well and do it with a smile. I can't praise Dr Mitch Feinman enough, he set me at ease at my first visit and he is very knowledgeable with his specialtys.I can't see how anyone would give this Dr and his staff anything lower than a #5 rating Thanks Guys for making me feel at home!! Betty Honaker

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr. Mitchell C. Feinman's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1987)

Health Net