Ratings for Dr. Elias Nemeh

Dr Elias Nemah has been my doctor for many years I would not change him for nothing in the world and his staff is wonderful also I Look to having them for doctor for many more years to come also I Look to seeing him on May 3rd 2017

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Like every other commenter said, Dr Nemeh is wonderful! He is such a warm, funny, caring man. He is laid back which makes you feel relaxed, but also serious when he needs to be. He delivered my son, but my insurance and job changed so I couldn't have him deliver my daughter due Sept 2015. I am so sad about it. My new OB office cannot compare to Dr Nemeh and his sweet staff. I will certainly miss him being a part of this upcoming birth.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

He is wonderful! I feel very comfortable having him deliver my baby this summer. He takes his time and jokes around. The office girls are just as great!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

Doctor Nemeh is the best Ob Gyn! I went through 4 Ob's before I found him! He delivered 3 of my 4 children! He cares about you and your baby, makes you feel important and wants the best for you.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr Nemeh and his staff are the best!! I have been going to him for years!! He delivered 2 of my children. He makes you feel so comfortable!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

he is the best doctor ive ever had and his staff is so caring and they listen to your problems because they actually do care about the patients...and they even watch my daughter so she doesnt have to be in the room with me!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

very nice helpful doctor makes you feel omfortable and safe awenser all questions

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

Dr.Nemeh is the best OB!!! I wouldn't go to anyone else. I wish I would have found him earlier.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008